Tuesday 20 November 2012

Fairtrade Debate

Fact: Nutella isn't fairtrade

I think that in todays society, big brands should be doing as much as they can to give back to the rest of society, and using fairtrade Cocoa is one way of doing this.

As much as I love Nutella, they are selling fast in over 75 countries around the world, so I think they need to consider changing their sources to Fairtrade ones, because I'm sure this will gain them a lot more respect all over the world.

However, I know a lot of people would be concerned with whether the overall taste of the pot from heaven would be different, or not as nice. But in my opinion, they have nothing to be worried about, Nutella would be doing something good for all the cocoa farmers that work so hard to bring us the spread we know and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment